Not simple observance of visa formalities,
but effective work of international lawyers
to obtain a visa or residence,
without denials and delays!
Services on preparation for obtaining a visa or residence permit:
- Analysis of customer questionnaire and documents
- Preparation of application forms and documents for visa applying
- Preparation for visa or immigration interview
- Submitting of documentation
Preparation procedure consists of the following basic stages:
1. Preliminary analysis.
- Carry out of preliminary detailed analysis of Client’s data (questionnaire #1) for assessment of the possibility of applying for and obtaining a visa or immigration status
- Give consultations on the result of the questionnaire analysis
- Provide information on the requirements of an embassy/consulate visa department related to documentation, application and consideration of application forms
- Determinate of the appropriate type of visa or immigration
- Reveal the problems that may result in visa denial
2. Basic analysis.
- Carry out the detailed analysis of Client’s data and the basic documents presented by Client
- Reveal strong and weak points in the questionnaire
- Consultations on the result of the analysis of Client’s personal data, professional and business biography, visa history, etc.
- Determination of ways of settling problem situations concerning client’s documentation and biography
- Make up a list of additional documents; give consultations on form and content of documents
3. Technical work.
- Examination of documents, necessary for obtaining a visa or immigration
- Translation and certification of documents
- Fill in visa applications
- Preparation of documentation for submitting to embassy/consulate
4. Preparation for an interview in an embassy/consulate.
- Consultations on psychological aspect of interviews and determination of positive behavior module
- Discussing of basic interview topics and analysis of problem situations
- Training on hypothetical questions according to information and documents presented by Client
5. Conducting immigration or visa process from the submission of the first application to receive a positive decision!
We always do our best for the success of visa or immigration processes!
And we are able to do this even in the most complicated cases!